Click here to join the Legacy Society online.
Click here to download printable version of our Legacy Society that includes a form for you to fill out.
invites you to join
The Legacy Society
A Special Gift
|Who:||For members and supporters interested in securing the future of RVing Women.|
opportunity to designate a gift to RVing Women through your Will or
Living Trust in order to encourage and support the organization in the
Women has meant friends, adventure, fun, challenges and learning. You
want to ensure its continuing role in women’s lives.|
|When:||Start planning now!|
Three Steps to Get Started
How: Three steps for getting started on your gift:
1. Review your assets, including retirement funds, bank accounts, and real property.
2. Think about the people and organizations that matter most to you and how you would like to provide for them.
3. Meet with your attorney and/or estate planner to incorporate your gift into your Will or Trust. If you do not have a Will or Trust, you will need to contact an estate attorney to help you with your gift.
If you would like to give a gift through your will or living trust, your attorney may find the following language helpful;
I hereby give, devise, and bequeath .......
(A dollar amount, or all or a percentage of the rest, residue, and remainder of my estate)
to RVing Women, now or formerly in the city of Apache Junction, 879 N. Plaza Drive, Suite 103B, in the State of Arizona, for its general purposes.
RVing Women Mission Statement
build a supportive network of women RVers so that any woman, regardless
of race, religion, sexual orientation, disability or financial status
has the opportunity to enjoy the RV lifestyle in a safe and
knowledgeable manner with other women RVers.
A large welcoming community of women supporting one another in the safe enjoyment of the RV lifestyle.
The Board of Directors of RVing Women is guided by our Mission and Vision in defining our goals.RVing
Women (RVW) is a national nonprofit 501(c)(7) corporation, organized
and operated exclusively for social, recreational, and educational
- We Value
- The diversity of our members.
- The freedom of play and the power of laughter.
- Open communication, integrity, and respect among our members.
resources, skills, and abilities of each of our members, and treasure
the time and efforts of the many who provide leadership and support.
- The chapter structure as one of the most important vehicles to achieve the purpose of RVing Women.
The Board of Directors of RVing Women is guided by our Mission and Vision in defining our goals.
P.O. Box 1940
Apache Junction, Arizona 85117-1940