||Locating National and Chapter Resource Documents
The RVW Website contains many documents that contain information about the organization. Suppose you wish to find an RVW policy or find suggestions about how to conduct a rally. The Document Section may have the answer and is reached by accessing Members Only. Remember, only members can access this information. The three categories of documents in this section are:
- Magazines and Articles On Line
RVing Women Magazine issues are available from 2008 to present. In addition, you may review two categories: Magazine Tech Articles and "Where to Go” and "What to See” from past RVing Women publications.
- Policies and Chapter Resources
Board Meeting Documents are available in this section and include the last two years of Board Meeting Minutes and Financial Reports. Access the desired topic from the drop down menu at the top of the page.
Topics in the Chapter Resources Docs and the National Resources Docs section include resources specific to the functioning of the National RVW Organization and Chapter Resources specific to chapter functions.
- Chapter Policies including Bylaws and Specific Chapter Policy Requirements
- Chapter Administrative Tools including Administrative Handbook, Liability/Photo Waiver Form, and Mentoring documents.
- Additional Chapter Resource Tools include a Marketing Tool Kit, a Rally Resource Guide and a Chapter Website Guide useful for Chapter Leaders and Web Administrators
- Chapter Reporting Forms for yearly reporting in regard to leadership, activities and financials
Note: Some chapters have posted their own bylaws, minutes, and other articles on their chapter pages. Check out the Chapter Forums, Blogs, or Group Pages for details.
- RVW Authorizing Documents
- General Policies (Archiving Policy and Donations Policy and Procedure)
- Board Policies (Operating Policy, various expense
- and reimbursement policies, document uniformity
- policy, and Mission, Vision and GoalsNational Committees Policies including general duties of committees and committee charges
- Convention Policies and Procedures including the Convention Handbook
- National Rally Event Policies and Procedures
- IRS Forms re: 501(c)7 organization
- Discount Provider Information (enrollment request forms)
Back to FAQs Index